Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I have been reading these lists for a while now so one of the first things I wanted to do when I started my blog was to join in. I hope you love them as much as I do!
- “I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me–they, and the love and loyalty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.” ~ Allegiant by Veronica Roth
- “Reverend was right about one thing: people always want a reason for the bad things in life. Sometimes there ain’t one.” ~ Revival by Stephen King
- “I had forgotten how gently time passes in Paris. As lively as the city is, there’s a stillness to it, a peace that lures you in. In Paris, with a glass of wine in your hand, you can just be.” ~ The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- “Getting to know someone in blind darkness changes your impression of them.” ~ Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- “Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.” ~ Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- “We always hurt the ones we love, darling.” ~ Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
- “The more I want to be oblivious, the less I can be. Life and light will not let me be.” ~ The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- “We tell ourselves often enough that something happened, we start to believe it, and then we can actually remember it.” ~ Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- “Tante Isabelle says it’s better to be bold than meek. She says if you jump off a cliff at least you’ll fly before you fall.” ~ The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
- “People talk about the pain of grief, but I don’t know what they mean. To me, grief is a devastating numbness, every sensation dulled.” ~ Allegiant by Veronica Roth